|Posted by Tim White on November 6, 2012 at 10:05 AM|
just returned from the SGAUS Annual Conference. It was on of the best MEMS meetings we ever had in the past several years.
I wanted to give everyone a quick update, which will take place at the beginning of 2013.
1. IS 102b has been deleted from the basic and IS 75 Military Resources will replace it.
2. IS 520 has been deleted from the Senior level and replaced by IS 26 Pods.
3. From the executive board MEMS will not Expire and the badge is permenant wheather you are a member of SGAUS or not. However, for each level you earn you must be a SGAUS member to receive certification.
4. Commandant's Leadership Award Died, however, I have line item authority to recommend SGAUS Awards without a State Commanders Signature.
5. If you are a State Director or Regional Director, Stats will be due every Six Months.
I will have one of my Staff Members collect the stats for me. However, I will need them no later that 15 March 2013 and 31 August 2013.
I want to thank all those SGAUS members registered here, and who attended the MEMS breakout session. Everyone's imput was great for me and other members of the MEMS Committee.
Special Note: Sgt Hientz from CSMR/MEMS Academy Received the SGAUS Soldier of the Year. Congrats from the the National Academy Staff.
The Student Manual will be update within 90 days.
Please Be Patient.
Thanks for your support.